Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Resizing / Interpolation

Old Nov 28, 2004, 7:14 PM   #1

I created an action in photoshop CS to resize some of my larger photos for web posting. I want to do batch processing on them on a per folder basis. For some reason when I choose my action, source and destination folders and hit "ok" it starts the batch resizing but it always pops up and asks me to hit "ok" for jpeg options. I've tried recording the actual save in the action and tried using the "Overide" check boxes in the batch options to try and supress the jpeg options pop up but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
clintd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 28, 2004, 7:47 PM   #2

I just got it to work. For some reason you have to record the open and the save in the action and then choose the "Overide Actions" check boxes in the batch options for both the "open" and the "save" recorded in the action.
clintd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 1:53 PM   #3
sep

Could you please help me out then? I've created jpeg files from cr2 files using eosviewer and now I'm trying to resize them. I've created an action to do that, but when i try to save the jpeg, a "jpeg-option box" pops up, asking me for the desired quality of the file. I've answered that question when making the action, but when I made a batch for it, the box keeps popping up, asking me for an ok for every single file! I've been looking all day into this problem, when I should have been outside having fun. JC!
sep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 1:54 PM   #4
sep

And I can see boxes to override the "open" dialog, bit no box for the "save" dialog.
sep is offline   Reply With Quote