Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Samsung

Old May 5, 2004, 6:28 PM   #1

I have a samsung digimax 130 camera that is not working right now. It powers up, but all the buttons do not respond to anything. I would like to know where I can get service for this camera since I live in California, more specifically in orange county. Can anyone point me to some place that will fix this problem? I already tried changing the batteries and other stuff, but it just won't respond to anything. Thanks in advance!
Rod18844 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 7, 2004, 1:27 AM   #2

Do you get fixed your problem?

I have a V5 camera, and one problem that can be the same like yours: sometimes, the camera doesn't start. More exactly, after I press the Power button, the lens is not moving; the lens cover is not opened. Only the AF led is on, this mean that the camera is also on, but the LCD is off. The battery is ok. From this point, I cannot shut down and also I cannot start the camera. Only the AF (auto-focus) led is on.

The only solution that I found is to take off the battery from camera. After I reconnect the battery, the camera starts without any problem (lens are moving, LCD is on, AF is also on). The battery status is full.

Do you can give me some details about your problem?
fbatran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2004, 2:26 PM   #3

Hi, I just joined today and Iwondered ifyour problem was ever resolved with the V5 Samsung. What did you do? Thanks very much.

kakoehle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:59 PM   #4

Help. I hae a U-CA 5 Samsung digital camera. While photos were being downloaded onto the PC, it got unplugged. Now I can't turn the camera on and it's totaly dead. It won't charge. When I plug it into the charger, the light is red as if it's charging, but it never turns green. Does anyone know what happened and how I can fix this?:?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"
Tootie is offline   Reply With Quote