Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Samsung

Old Sep 15, 2005, 10:22 PM   #1

Hi! I don't even know if anyone can help me with this, but I'm desperate. I took some pics on my Samsung Digimax 4010 today. Then the little warning came up saying the memory was full and I couldn't take any more pics. While this seemed odd to me, I had only taken a couple, but I hooked it up to my laptop and dowloaded the pics off. Then I deleted them off the camera. I unkhooked my camera and turned it back on to take some more pics and the "MEMORY FULL" warning immediately popped up. I was like "WHAT?" so I went into the area where you view the pics on the camera and it said there were no pics to view - that the camera is empty. But the warning is still there, keeping me from taking any pics. I tried everything - re-adding pics to the camera and then deleting them, checking the camera on my computer - IT ALL SAYS ITS COMPLETELY EMPTY. Yet, the message "MEMORY FULL" still remains and I can't take any more pics. I am at my wits end. If any could offer me any sort of advice, I would love them forever. Thanks in advance.¬*-Jessie¬*
jess212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links