Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Apr 1, 2009, 6:41 AM   #11

So if I am using 30fps rather than 60fps, i would put:

video tab

framerate:29.94 ?? >>> rather than 59.94?

Oh and...

Another question on virtualdub >> is there a high chance of my computer's CPU overheating and packing in due todeshaker only managing 1fps rendering?

dis0rientati0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2009, 3:30 AM   #12

I totally forgot to mention a "lossless way" conversion takes seconds.

First search for this file and install it and say next next next and dont change the options. ffdshow_rev2630_20090122_clsid.exe. If you have ffdshow installed, skipp this step.

then look for mp4cam2avi version 2.81 and install that and use it.

Use mp4cam2avi version 2.81 and nothing less. Do not use other versions.
under action, batch conver many files to many files. Video format is "source Video". Audio Format is PCM uncompressed. change your avi size to max which is about 2gb and drop the files on the left side. choose a location where you want your output and press start. Conversion takes about 1-10 minutes for 10gb or depending on your hardisk data rate transfer.

I noticed that the files opened in this manner looks fine in vegas video. I hope this extra info helps. THis is a different way of helping you import your videos into vegas.

about your cpu. Make sure no furry thing is growing on the heatsinks and the fan is running fine. I dont know since I didnt built it but normally you should be fine as long as there is plenty of cool air around.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote