Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Mar 29, 2006, 11:27 PM   #1

Last edited by CLIPPER5903; Jun 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM.
CLIPPER5903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 30, 2006, 12:10 PM   #2

If you have an mp3 player with a hard disk like the Ipod, you can download files from the C6 to the Mp3 player disk using what is called a USB bridge. There are a few around like

or http://www.memorex.com/html/products_detail.php?section=3&CID=28&SID=3 3&PID=1018&FID=158&opento=28

The only drawback with these devices, is that the transfer speed is only USB 1 so not too fast.

If you do not mind investing a bit more, you can buy small portable hard disk with USB TO GO, which allow them to download from any other USB device like the C6. Some of them also come with an integrated card reader which allows you to download by inserting the card.

Explore the portable image storage at

scrambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2006, 5:08 AM   #3

I tried a couple of OTG hardrvs (with USB host functionality) while in Singapore and none worked with the C6. However, an SD card reader is cheap, so I got that on top of the OTG HD.
mc_oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2006, 3:19 PM   #4

archos AV500 can do that, it has 2 usb ports, including a usb host (which means you can upload files from a number of digital cameras without the need of your computer)

i did that many times with my AV500

the only thing is that you won't be abe to play them inside the AV500, just store them; as the Archos does only play .avi files, not mp4
kony is offline   Reply With Quote