Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old May 4, 2006, 10:00 AM   #1

Good Day To All,

I have been watching this forum for quite some time, and must say it is THE resource when it comes to questions about the C6. All this said, I will pose a question to this group.

I am looking for a good small case to carry my C6 +Extra Batteries + Extra Memory card. I have a larger case that all of my stuff travels in, but would like a small protective case to carry on day trips. I have debated a semi-hard case, or ballistic case with a few pockets in the front. What are your thoughts?
csteck00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 4, 2006, 6:39 PM   #2

I just got a C6 and have been wondering the same thing. I found that I had a case that fits your description and really fits the C6 as if they were made for each other.

The Lowepro Z5 is ballistic nylon with a front pouch that easily carrys and extra battery and memory card. There is a belt loop, and the camera fits inside the main compartment exactly.

I bought it from geeks.com when they had them extremely cheap, but I know you can get them very reasonably on eBay and other places as well. I would kind of like a leather case that would have more class, but as far as practicality for my backpacking trips and such it is great.

The C6 is a pretty standard size so there are probably other good solutions as well.
Groch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2006, 6:58 AM   #3

I use a "Lowepro D-Res8s". Velcro's securelyto my belt, well padded,very small. It has one small pocket on the inside that fits a spare battery and card, but I rarely cary a card as 2Gb goes a long way!

Going paddling I use a "Pelican 1010" waterproof case. Again snug fit for camera and spare battery.

Kendb is offline   Reply With Quote