Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Jul 17, 2006, 7:09 PM   #1

Hello all,
I have just bought DMX-C6 in Canada for 409$CA. I have only owned it for 2 days and Iam enjoying it.

My question is, has anyone tried using the replacement batteries sold in ebay? If so please advise which one was the reliable (doesnt leak/explode). So far the supplied battery is fine but for longer trips I will definitely need one.

Also, my LCD screen has a stuck pixel (red), i have read that massaging the portion and playing videos may fix the problem. Any opinions?

echo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 18, 2006, 8:34 AM   #2

I bought a replacement battery from them before and it has been working well.

(This is a Canadian company with a street address in Richmond BC, not one of those "international" (like US) companiesbought a.ca website, charge CAN$ and pretend to be Canadian company - the cost may be lower but BEWARE when it comes to courier or border customs, you may get slapped with additional fees/ taxes!)

CAN$17.11 + $10 S&H + tax

This is not an OEM battery, and its capacity is slightly lower (700 mAh vs. 720) than the OEM. However, it can definitely last through a full 41 min of continuous video recording.

Yes $10 for S&H of a tiny battery is steep, but I tend not to look at the S&H alone but the cost of the whole package, because I know the "S&H" is wheremany companies try to make some profit. Of course if you buy more than one item, you may get discount in S&H and that would make the whole purchase cheaper - email the seller.
blindsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2006, 1:38 PM   #3

Thanks for the post. I bought pair of batteries and a charger at ebay for $CA32 total.. I PMed another member and he was using the same batteries and he said it was perfectly working..and I decided to go on with the purchase..
echo7 is offline   Reply With Quote