Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Nov 17, 2006, 1:01 PM   #1

I failed to post this here earlier, but Friday 11/3, my 7D went crazy. I noticed that even though i had the dial set for single exposure, 2 sec delay showed in the menu. Like wise, I had it in Program 1 but it showedAutoP. Every function controlled by the two dials was off. I tried cleaning contacts and swapping batteries and cards, and resorted to reseting all memories to as shipped. One or two things allowed it to start working right, but it always went back out of whack. I shipped it out 11/6, they received it 11/10 and put it in repair, and on 11/13 they had it ready to ship. I received it this morning and it is as good as new. They replaced the top cover, did AF tests and recalibrated everything. I shipped it with only the body cap and LCD protector, and it came back looking great. So far it is working fine.
cope is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 18, 2006, 9:23 PM   #2

It's good to hear that you got it back with no issues. It seems like Precision is starting to get their act together based on recent reports.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote