Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Feb 10, 2009, 4:17 PM   #1

the image below i took with my czj flektogon 35mm f2.4 manual lens on my sony a200

iso set to 200 f5.6 creative style vivid 1/200..

any comments welcome
Attached Images
linearamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 14, 2009, 12:35 PM   #2

flektogon !!

(reknown for sharpness & bokeh)

I learned something today. Thank you. Nice image - great light and colours. Looks sharp which is what you acquired the flektogon to provide, I presume.

Can you tell us what it took to get it mounted on your A200? I'm assuming it was not available originally as an A-mount.
NewsyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2009, 3:56 AM   #3

as all the m42 lenses .they can all be fitted to any dslr with the correct adapter..

i started with a simple m42 to minolta/sony mount from ebay cost about £6.

when i realised i was getting more and more interested with the manual lenses i bought myself the same adapter but with AF confirm.This one was about £15

Which is better as you get the green dot in the view finder so say its correctly focused

im just a the learning stage with the manual lenses and have to say that the carl zeiss flektogon 35mm and 135mm sonnarare very sharp as is the takumar 58mm f2 also have other lenses that make great potrait lenses like the jupiter 9 85mmand helios 58mm

plus you can find these lenses cheap on ebay

linearamp is offline   Reply With Quote