Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Nov 7, 2010, 2:22 AM   #11

Originally Posted by lisalonewolf View Post
I want that puppy, he is so cute.
You are doing good with the camera...keep going, um, after you get better...um, tell ya secret...I shoot photos in bed when sick...cuz I get sick of being in bed...I shoot feet, mine of course, hands, the view from the window, my own puppies look at me when I get the camera out with the look of 'mommmm, not again'. I will take pics of things that intrigue me like patterns of cloth, or repeated patterns. I tried to take some of the llamas but they were a fever induced hallucination so they didn't come out...the llamas were walking down the hall one day...odd, the dogs didn't bark. I wish I could have taken some of them, they were so lovely, with long eyelashes and fur and all. (flu and a 103 temp)

This made me laugh...hallucinating llamas!!!

I take pictures from my bed too, except I have a messy room, lol. Now that I have my 50 1.7 back (I went ahead and had it fixed, didn't cost too much, cheaper than buying a new one... I wasn't brave enough to clean it myself) it's quite helpful in hiding my messy room with the background blur

I've been busy with school (my main classes and a free photoshop class) but have managed to take a few shots here and there. I just haven't sat down and uploaded much. I did find a few on flickr from Halloween. (I'm guilty of mostly uploading to Facebook which resizes pretty heavily).

She had 2 other costumes but finally went with this one..

purpleehobbit is offline   Reply With Quote