Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Nov 26, 2004, 5:16 PM   #1

Hi Steve,

Just wondering when you think that you'll be posting a fullreview of the Dynax 7D on your website.

I live in England and I've always looked and read your camera reviews prior to me buying my cameras as your reviews are in my opinion the best in terms of being both detailed and unbiased.

I currently have an Olympus C2100UZ and an Olympus E100RS (to which I have a Tcon14B attached). Both of these cameras have inbuilt Image Stabilisation and as I take lots of sports photography photos theImage Stabilisation as a default on the 7D is likely to be a key factor for me, however, so is image quality, shooting speedand continuous autofocus etc with moving subjects.

The Dynax 7D is on sale here in England, I've had my hands on one of these in my local camera store :-)last week but before I part with my hard earned cash I'd like to see what you think of this camera compared to the Nikon D70 and the Canon 20D hence me asking when you think you might have a full review for us to read.

stixbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 11, 2005, 2:18 PM   #2

There are fantastic reviews out there on the news stands. AP last month devoted eight pages to this model and it was a very good review.

I bought the camera and tested it thoroughly and now have invested nearly £1,300 in three lenses. (12-24, 24-70 & 70-200 which will give me coverage between 18mm and 300mm. This is apart from the cost of the camera body.

As these were expenses pro lenses I wasn't going to go ahead until I was sure I liked the camera.

ampers is offline   Reply With Quote