Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Dec 20, 2005, 11:13 PM   #11

Hi Nooner!

Thanks for your advice...really I don't check this point...I will do soon & I will post you my results!

Have a nice & productive 2006 year!

Hi Nooner!

You wrote me,

If your 5600 is not HS-D it will not work well with the 5D. As to the internal flash you must be doing something wrong if the flash fires at full power all the time. If not you may have a bum camera. Read the manual again and see if maybe you've got something in the settings wrong. Try pre-flash TTL. I hope I understood your English correctly.

So...I try "Pre-Flash TTL"...sorry my dear friend...DON'T work! likewise as ADI...if I close the diaphragm...after that I see the photo, delete it and continue trying...till the exposure is OK...can work...BUT...at expenses of much less strobes by batteries set....among us...Nooner it's NOT the way!!!

So...for so small use of flash at all, I will NOT spell my money for another "D" type 5600HSS flash. All my the 3 old centrally only contact flashes; Vivitar 3700, Metz 32MZ-3 & Sunpak 444-D suffices me 100%.

Thank you again,

Alex 007:|

Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2005, 11:29 AM   #12

I'm not sure what's wrong, but your problem is unusual. I guess you can use another method, but I don't think your using the camera correctly. Good luck and use whatever works for you.
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote