Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Jul 4, 2006, 7:14 AM   #1

The link to a good site for the Sony A100 info and links to sample pics is at the bottom.
Hi, I have been long researching and debating between the Digital Rebel... D70s... or the D50. I would really like the D200 but its out of my price range since I will want a fast long range IS lens. I love trying to capture wildlife and birds as well as candid shots of people. Now up pops the new Sony. All the image samples I have seen dont seem to be that impressive. The reviewers seem to think the images are great. Am I missing something? The crops seem kind of blurry. I dont think they are in RAW format and unprocessed. What are your opinions? It has a great price and I would love to get in line for one before the line gets too long. Heck, they still want a $1000 for a discontinued 7D kit. Any birders have any suggestions about my choices. I am kind of thinking of getting the least expensive camera from these choices and a pretty good variable IS zoom. But the Sony is tempting if it can get super pictures in the right hands. Here is a great site with all the links to check out the Sony Alpha 100. http://www.dyxum.com/columns/other/s..._Alpha_100.asp
microwavedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links