Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Sep 23, 2006, 9:05 PM   #1

I've looked at a lot of Lowepro cases that others are using. Rather than going for the samllest bag I'd prefer something that'll hold an H5, WA & TCON lenses along with MS and batteries.

The other part of my problem is trying to find something suitable for triking, www.catrike.com , as well as traveling on an atv. The atv does have a back rest with storage compartments on either side that is mostly protected from dust etc. I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of having my camera and gear bouncing around in that compartment.

I did manage to locate a dealer in another province that has a HoyaHMC filter. There are also several Lowepre dealers in that same location. If all goes well I hope to have my mompurchase both itemsso that she can bring them with her when she comes to visit next week. If all works out my H5 ought to be in store by that time as well. :-)

Jaz709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 24, 2006, 9:58 AM   #2

Hi, Jaz
I do not like tight fit bags too
I have large bag where I keep camera, 2 flashes, spare batteries, charger, filters and other stuff.
I'd rather take a wider look
As a sample, I'm posting link

Probably you can find something that fits your needs better.
You can find large selection with specs and photos.
Good luck
Simon G
s_grins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2006, 9:14 PM   #3

Hi! In the event another noob is interested in a larger bag for the "H" series,the Lowepro Rezo 180 is quite nice. At the moment I have only the H-5 along with extra batteries and MS. In the future I am planing to purchase the optional lenses as well as a few other accessories. After talking with the sales person we thought this bag would fit my requirements nicely.

Given the relatively light weight of the H-5 it's quite comfy to carry it this way. The Lowepro is of high quality and ought to serve for many years to come.I've taken it in the back woods while a-t-v-ing and it supports it quite well. Should serve you well also provided you require a larger case such as this.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"S
Jaz709 is offline   Reply With Quote