Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Mar 30, 2007, 11:49 AM   #1

Can anyone give me some advice about whether to get the W55 or the W90? Which one has better picture quality? I bought the W55 and it seems to take pretty good pictures, although the color on some with the flash is a little "too colorful", and some images are blurry. All pictures I have taken so far are indoors with the flash. I have an old P10 that takes great pictures, but I wanted a smaller camera with a larger LCD and the ability to take shots faster. I would like something that is as good as or better than my P10 in terms of picture quality.

Also, if I use one of these new cameras to take pictures at 5 MP (rather than the 7.1 or 8 that they have), does that make much of a difference? My P10 is a 5 MP camera and I have blown pictures up quite a bit without any loss in quality, so I figured why not continue to take pictures at that resolution and use up less space.

So, between the W55 and W90, which one takes better, sharper, true-to-color pictures? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Boothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links