Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Jan 26, 2008, 10:02 PM   #1

Anyone still shooting the h1 anymore? I bought an A100 about a year ago and have been using it since. I took out my old h1 when my son and I went fishing on a pier in Bay St. Louis ms. about a month ago and was very pleased with the results. I've started to take it with me when my wife and I go out for Sunday drive abouts. tommorow we will go to Natchez, Ms. ande I'll take both cameras. Natchez by the way is a photographers dream. Mississippi river, antebellum homes and lots of old buildings. The sunsets over the river are really special. C. W.
dwtbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 28, 2008, 9:23 AM   #2

Please post photos that you took of this place. It would be nice to see. How do you like going to a DSLR? I switched 6 months ago to a Canon 30d and use my H5 as a backup.
Cyberf828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2008, 12:01 AM   #3

I still have my H1 and even though I've recently bought an Oly E510 dSLR (and BTW, I'm having a blast with it), the H1 has always been an old time fav. I've also bought the FZ18 not too long ago because I wanted more zoom range and did not care for the H9 (too many issues). So, my H1 is sitting inside its camera bag with batteries and MS card removed. Very sad, really. Ah, I also have the R1. Now that I'm still using. One of these days I'm going to take my H1 for a shoot out just so I can have great images right out of the camera w/o having to spend hours PP raw files:G
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote