Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Jan 1, 2004, 5:48 AM   #1
Default [Sony P92 question]

good morning guys and happy new year!. As you can see i am new to theese forums and i am also new at digital photography. A month ago i bought a sony p92 and even though i am extremely satisfied with it (my first camera) there is only one small thing that bothers me... I know that i cant adjust the shtuter speed manually in this camera but i can do it by choosing different modes, i.e twilight mode has 2 sec exposure... I know that this camera is capable of 1/2000 shutter speed but i cant find how to do this!! Can any1 pls help me cause this is the only problem with this camera :? thanks for reading and have a nice day
SpUga5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 24, 2004, 12:31 PM   #2

I also bought this camera at around the same time- not realising that I would be wanting to use manual controls so soon after purchase. The truth is that the shutter speed cannot be altered manually which is sadly all that can be expected from a point and shoot camera- the exposure settings can only be changed through the pre- set scene modes and the minimal array of options such as exposure compensation.
Sean P is offline   Reply With Quote