Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Feb 9, 2004, 12:32 PM   #1
Default Sony T1

I have had the camera (US released) now for about a week and love the size and daytime shots. I am still figuring out the settings and how this camera's results turn out with each change. I also own a CD Mav 4MP which takes great low light pics but the T1 has a little trouble because of slower shutter speed and camera shake that is extremely hard not to cause because of the size. I haven't taken too many night shots and am going to be taking this camera to Las Vegas soon but am unsure of how the night shot pics will turn out because of blurry pics due to camera shake. I know the strip is bright at night but I am not sure how the camera will do. I know I will most likely have to turn the ISO up to 400 but what settings would you all recommend and what do you think will help prevent blurry pics. So far I would give the camera a 7/10. A lot of those points coming because of convenience. I am also not too familiar with what focus type I should be using single, monitor, and continuous. What advantages are there for each?

Chris Valentine
dappsplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links