Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Sep 18, 2004, 10:20 PM   #1

I guess it is a little too early to tell, but for those of us waiting to decide between the V3 and the Canon G6, would those who get the V3 first please post samples and opinions? Love the big 2.5" LCD on the V3, and faster performance. But photo quality seems to have consistent 'raves' on the G6; waiting to see if the V3 measures up.

Chauncey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 19, 2004, 6:02 PM   #2

I will be getting one as soon as I can get my hands on one! I love my V1 and the S85 I used to have. From the looks of it, the V3 will be one awesome camera!
CyberShotNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2004, 3:56 AM   #3

apparently its out this week in the uk i found 3 wensites selling them and in stock????? i just want to see a review

I am trying to decide on Canon G6, S70, or Sony p150 or V3 i like all the features but its the dilema between poctability and great features- i can never seem to make up my mindjavascript:emoticon(':roll:', 'images/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif')
javascript:emoticon(':roll:', 'images/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif') ( i use to be a big SLR user but now are confined to using small camera for family/holiday shots but still like to get fantastic results esp when i want to blow the pic up):roll:
msajid is offline   Reply With Quote