Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Feb 28, 2005, 5:25 AM   #1

First, Exc. for my enghlis, i´am brazilian and still studens this language.:evil:

I purchase yesterday one P150, but read this forum i see the P200. It´s is better? Or just have one big LCD? (1.8" X 2.0" no so big). Whatdifferences?

Tks v much

Eng. Roberto Matos( from Brazil)
lipschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 28, 2005, 8:45 AM   #2

From all that I hear, Sony seems to have made a lot of improvements to the P200 over the P150. The biggest improvement that I keep reading has been a reduced image blur in some situations that seems to be the result of finer tuning over the p150. The larger LCD screen is also protected by a plastic cover which is safer. The main differences are a one push manual (custom) white balance, a spot focus mode, a center-weighted metering mode, and it has lower power consumption than its predecessor, the P150. The lower power consumption (from doing much research) is due to the fact that the image processor is newer and more efficient as well. If you can wait, you should get a P200 instead of the P150. There is also a groove for your index finger which makes it easier to hold on to. I hope to read a review by Steve on this camera soon or perhaps on dpreview just to see what they think.
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote