Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Apr 12, 2005, 4:13 AM   #1

I wanted to find out about if other owners of the V1 are experencing blurry pictures. Everytime I take pictures with my V1 3/4's of the Pictures I take turn out Blurry. I am using it as the default setting in Auto mode. Is there anything that with resolve this problem that I have been struggling with since I have purchased this camera.

When I brought the Camera from Best Buy I was told that it was a very good camera at the time. 1 year and half ago. I paid $600 for it and now I think it doesn't perform right. I am using the sony memory stick that it came with which is 32Mb. If I upgraded to a High Speed Pro Stick would that make a difference??

I was thinking about selling mine and getting a new one from Sony, because I saw some of the new Sony's at Best Buy in the $400 range with a 2.5LCD and they capture the pictures so much faster than my V1 does. So what should I do? Please help me out! Thanks
Compwhiz82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 12, 2005, 6:24 AM   #2

Since you bought it a year and a half ago, I am assuming that you have only recently started to get blurry pictures? Is that right? If that's the case, it might be a faulty camera. I have the V1 and do not get blurry pictures...
kimnicho is offline   Reply With Quote