Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Sep 5, 2005, 1:30 AM   #1

Hi ,
I had my DSC P93 repaired recently.But there is one problem(I don't know whethere it is a problem or not)
Before sending to repair, in the Auto mode, after focussing by pressing the shutter button half way down, and when we here a "bip bip" sound indicating that the subject is focussed, i would press the shutter fully and at that moment itself the camera will take the pictutre. Now after focussing by pressing the buton half way, even if i click it won't take the picture instantly. I have to keep pressing and after 5-10 seconds only the picture is taken ? I think the focussing is done at that time now. Is there any settings in thecamera to take photo in the instant i click the shutter button full ? Or is it a shutter lag ? But previously i hadnot experianced it.
Also before, when focussed, there will be white dots which turns to green around the subject. But now, a circular white dots turns green irrespective of the subject's position.

Please advice.
prince1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 5, 2005, 4:26 PM   #2

Sounds like a problem to me. Try pressinf the reset button next to the power input jack and see if you still have the problem after the camera is reset.
CyberShotNut is offline   Reply With Quote