Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old May 1, 2006, 11:31 AM   #1

I'm considering buying the DSC-T9 becasue I like the color it produces and many of the features, but I've read some negative comments about its shots under flash conditions. I'll be taking alot of pictures with friends at bars and parties. While I care about the overall quality of these the least of the pictures I take, if the T-9 can't do at least an adequate job, than its not worth considering. But I have trouble believing that the image stabilization doesn't help with this.

Steve alludes to it being a possible problem in his review, though he seems hesitant to be too critical of any product. I read another site's review that was even more critical of the T-9 in low light, though he seemed to using larger bodied cameras as a standard. If any users or serious testers could share their exeperiences, positive or negative, I'd really appreciate it.
Diggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 2, 2006, 5:13 PM   #2

I honestly don't have a problem with the flash on the T9 nor did I ever have a problem with it on my old T1. I just bought a T9 and a friend of mine bought a Japanese version of the T30 on ebay. The T30 battery lasts a little longer, but comparingpics at thesame ISO, the T9 has less image noise in low light. I've been very satisfied with my T9 so far!
kimberly175 is offline   Reply With Quote