Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 28, 2006, 10:00 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 67
Default

John, Thanks for the tip on the exposure adjustment. I haven't tried that. As I said, even though I don't post here often myself, I look at all your stuff and have benefitted greatly from it. Thanks, and keep the great photos coming.

Greg
gredan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2006, 10:35 AM   #12
Member
 
Ripsnort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 97
Default

Yes, shallower, not greater. Thanks for the correction/assumption. And thanks for your post. I'm going to be shooting wrestling now that football season is coming to a close and I can use all the advice I can get!
Ripsnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2006, 1:20 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 574
Default

John, great pics! The "complainer" was my fav, way to capture the moment. Just curious, what noise reduction software are you using? Thanks for the great tips by theway.
DRGSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2006, 1:30 PM   #14
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,529
Default

DRGSin wrote:
Quote:
John, great pics! The "complainer" was my fav, way to capture the moment. Just curious, what noise reduction software are you using? Thanks for the great tips by theway.
Yeah, I liked that one too. I use noiseware professional. I have both the plugin and the batch version but 99% of the time I use the plugin. I just don't like to batch process my photos (kind of a control freak that way) - In all honesty, about 80% of the photos from a shoot get the same noise reduction but the other 20% require something different. Problem is I have to look at each to know what that something different is. I don't like to apply NR twice and especially on shots where I need less than the normal NR. Either way I think Noiseware pro is a great tool. I've never worked with neatimage or noise ninja - this was the first commercial product I tried and I liked it so I didn't really have a reason to try the others.

JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:55 AM.