Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Jan 5, 2007, 2:00 PM   #11
Super Moderator

No way would you have got me onto the diving platform, me and heights are not best friends!!! LOL.

Yes being a photographer does have its perks, I like getting onto the sidelines and meeting some of the people who Joe Public would not be able to. Another good one is getting into sporting events for free (OK so you don't see as much of the game you still get to be there), even better is when you sell something you are then being paid to be there... nice!!

That explains the pic of your daughter then as she probably had seen you (as well as needing to breathe).

I'm annoyed as the weather is not looking good for the weekend and I am meant to be out shooting the world number 4 ladies Kitesurfer and one of the guys who is the kitesurfing kit tester for one of the UK/European Kitesurfing mags. Will have to wait and see but on New Years day I was up at 7am and out of the house for 7.30 to do a 1 1/2 hour drive to get to the beach we were going to be using and then the weather did not do its thing so at about 1.30pm we gave up...... at least you don't have that problem with the swimming!!

Hope you get some good shots this weekend.

Mark
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote