Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Jan 16, 2007, 6:54 AM   #1

Hello All,

The performers were just great.

Ballet is a very vigorious art form. Something I learned once I saw my images on my computer screen.

R-1, No Flash, Absolutely No Noise Permitted. All photos shot over two performances:

http://nickphoto123.smugmug.com/gallery/2258834

Your( + or - ) feedback is very welcome.

Regards, Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 16, 2007, 8:58 AM   #2

Nick,

That's a large gallery. Pick a few of your favorite photos and post them here for feedback.

It's just easier to see a handful of photos on this page than selecting multiple images off a gallery page. i think you'll get more feedback as it will take less time for others to view your work.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2007, 10:56 AM   #3

Did you make use of the film strip?

You can gaze at the whole lot in 20 seconds; You canselect only those that catch your eye.

Yours is the first such comment. Perhaps the page needs a clearer indication of how to move the film strip ( mouse over the arrows ).

Thanks for your response.

Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2007, 11:04 AM   #4

Nicholas,

Yes, I'm familiar with the film strip. I also use smugmug to host photos. I guess from my point, I personally don't have time to look through 100 shots so I'd be inclined to pick just the first 2 or 3 and comment on them. If you're comfortable the first 3 shots are representative of what's in the whole gallery then that works fine.

But more often than not, galleries from an event tend to be in chronological order - and some of the best shots may be in the middle or the end.

But if you feel comfortable with the first few shots being representative of the whole gallery then I'll simply look at them and provide feedback based on those. Let me know.

In any event, thanks for sharing your work and welcome to the sports & action forum.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote