Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Sep 4, 2008, 7:45 AM   #11

Hope all goes well John. Stay safe getting home.

Phil

k1par is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2008, 7:57 AM   #12

Speaking for myself, I'd really like to see some good football (soccer) and rugby photos!
Joe

bluesman graham wrote:
Quote:
Hi Mark!, I have to admit to being guilty of "postal apathy", however , I do agree with Tom & yourselfin that there is a distinct lack of interest in peoples postings. Maybe it's just that, (like myself), people find it hard to critique certain shots without sounding "holier than thou"?.

I like to think that i'm pretty adept at some sports which i could pass on knowledge about!, but at the same time, asthe site is mainly US based i don't feel worthy of saying whatI think about a shot in say Baseball/Basketball etc. & so possibly whenI post Football/ Rugby pics it's the same in reverse & we end up with a catch 22 situation?.

I for one will try and post a lot more now the winter sports season is upon us but to be honest i don't think peoples input will increase as my bread & butter stuff is too "local" for the US market!. Kind regards Graham.

p.sAnd asyou are aware (critique on wedding pics)oops,i'm also not renown for my diplomacy as i like to tell it as it is.
Joe-1957 is offline   Reply With Quote