Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Jun 24, 2009, 9:05 PM   #1

Default Swim team pictures

We had a meet tonight, over cast, cloudy. at times light rain and of course the meet started at 6:15.....

I need to get better with my timing and centering. I am so use to my old camera this is a new thing! I hope Sat the sun is shinning and I can play some more!
spinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 24, 2009, 9:58 PM   #2

Nice pictures. Are you right on the side? You got the 50D right? About the same time as I did. I am really enjoying the camera. Looks like you are doing very well with yours. I need to try shooting some swimming (even though my kids don't). My boss at my real job says that swim meets are a good place to make some sales and my best friend's kids are into it.
griffina6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2009, 6:55 AM   #3

yes I was on the side. The pool we swam against doesn't have the best set up for deck space. One side an L shape and then they had a huge water slide and 2 diving boards at one end....but I was able to get close on one side of the pool. I was very pleased with my end results since it was near dusk when the meet took place and cloudy! I hope on Sat at our home meet I can play more.
I do have to the cannon 50D.
spinning is offline   Reply With Quote