Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Sep 30, 2011, 6:39 AM   #1

Default Motorsport !!!

Feedback, Good, Bad, indifferent Appreciated !!!
Maxsamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:31 AM   #2

Great action pix...that first one...boy is that hard and fast racing between those two FIAT's....you pressed the shutter at the right time, catching the rear car's wheel lifting.

Like # 2 pix...good range of racing cars....do you have any American cars...such as Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Vipers...in your races over in Ireland ?
lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2011, 1:34 PM   #3

Sorry, havent seen any American cars here, I had to leave the track early on Saturday, felt really ill.Ended up in Hospital for 4 days had a wire passed up my wrist and round my Heart, they fitted something dont ask me what LOL. I still dont feel right very tired, have to get more tests sometime. Thanks as always for your comments!!!

Reagrds Tom
Old Sep 30, 2011, 5:04 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxsamsung View Post
Sorry, havent seen any American cars here, I had to leave the track early on Saturday, felt really ill.Ended up in Hospital for 4 days had a wire passed up my wrist and round my Heart, they fitted something dont ask me what LOL. I still dont feel right very tired, have to get more tests sometime. Thanks as always for your comments!!!

Reagrds Tom
Tom,

Sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm no spring chicken and I recall a few years ago becoming quite ill and not going to the medics...to my regret later. Glad you're being followed medically . Hope you're up and around soon.

Les
lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2011, 9:56 AM   #5

Hi Tom, some nice captures here fella!, #3 is a great composition. Kind regards Graham.
bluesman graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 4:29 AM   #6

Tom, first of all I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Get well soon! All of these are nice shots. I agree with Grahm about the composition of #3. I would rank that as my favorite with #2 second. Are those cars racing three wide? The timing on the first shot was perfect. Again, get well soon,

Scottie
umdaman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2011, 10:44 AM   #7

Hi Scottie, thanks for your comments, The health has really taken a step backwards one thing after another!!! Getting to the stage were i am thinking of packing in the Photography and selling all my gear. I wont rush into anything until i get these other tests ???? will keep you informed what the outcome is!!!

Regards Tom
Old Oct 12, 2011, 10:46 AM   #8

Sorry Scottie, yes the 3 cars were at it all through the race great to watch :-)))