Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:03 PM   #11

Yea we're crazy. I didn't like how for the big shebang everyone was watching me fall to my (possibly) death.

I remeber saying this at the park... these 2 men about 30 were on benches and we were basically straight in front of them.. but I thought it would be really cool to get me jumping off this horse on springs.. so I said... "Would I rather look sane in front of 2 men I don't know and will most likely never meet again.. or get a KICKA** pic? .. hmm.. I think I'll get hte picture!"

anyhoo Ill add more

:girl jumping over the dog:
Attached Images

discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:20 PM   #12

Thanks, Jenni - it's kind of fun to play with your pictures since it helps me to hone my skills with PSE2.

For Amy this time, here's my attempts at improving "girl jumping over dog" :-)This one I edited in PSE2 by using the selection brush to select just Amy and the dog. I then adjustmidtone levels (gamma) to better bring those areas "out". I then used some USM on Amy and the dog (ie: I sharpened them). Then I inverted the selection and slightly adjusted levels on everything but Amy and the dog...

Attached Images

geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2004, 3:37 AM   #13

Crazy girls. I used to do stuff like this when i was a kid. Me and my mates used to jump off the roofs of two floor houses onto bed mattresses or if it was a building site we jumped onto piles of sand. Luckily none of us got hurt but i wouldn't do it now. Kids have no fear. :-)
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2004, 6:15 PM   #14

You girls rocks. The one i like best is the courching tiger... Grrrr:evil:
kadok6330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2004, 8:05 PM   #15

We call this "no balance" because she wasn't ready to jump.. she just lost her balnce and fell off! Me with my cat like reactions caught if perfectly!
Attached Images

Old Jun 29, 2004, 8:06 PM   #16

Geoffs great job editing! The only thing is it looks a little grainy or semthing off... like my dog is exploding.

That is Chelsea by the way... formal introduction.
Old Jun 29, 2004, 8:47 PM   #17

Glad to meet Chelsea, Amy! Chelsea probably looks a bit bloated because I wasn't as careful about making sure the selection about her was exactly following her outline. So, I probably brightened up some # of pixels beyond her true outline. Sorry...

:-)
Old Jun 30, 2004, 12:26 AM   #18

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
We call this "no balance" because she wasn't ready to jump.. she just lost her balnce and fell off! Me with my cat like reactions caught if perfectly!
Teehee! Twas hard with my little legs! And that rail was only about one inch wide so come on! Lol! At least I had more balance on the scooter.
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 11:16 AM   #19

"So, I probably brightened up some # of pixels beyond her true outline. Sorry..."

YOU SHOULD BE!!!! Hahaha just kidding judt kidding!!!

"Teehee! Twas hard with my little legs! And that rail was only about one inch wide so come on! Lol! At least I had more balance on the scooter"

Lol! My gangly legs are even harder!!! Hey you had balance on the scooter>? Well ya looked a little wobbly to me! Hahahaha yea that thing was relaly reallyhard to balance... I suppose riding helped me with that a little! Anyhoo im off
Old Jun 30, 2004, 4:42 PM   #20

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
"... Sorry..."

YOU SHOULD BE!!!! Hahaha just kidding judt kidding!!!
Yes, I am a very, very, sorry person... :sad: