Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:12 AM   #51

LOL guns as in muscles! haha yeah well I don't really mind carrying the G1 around... I basically put it in my purse and it fits just fine in there.

At our school in the weight room there's a sign on the door saying "All guns are banned in this room" ... I didn't understand it till the last day of school.
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:14 AM   #52

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
LOL guns as in muscles!
:-) Uh oh - showing my age again :-)

Where's Barbara when I need her... I don't want to be showing my age all by my lonesome...
geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:16 AM   #53

Think about how many people were born the same year as you.. you're not alone!
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:18 AM   #54

Oh you young pup, so full of wisdom...

Now, think of it this way too - every year that number of people born the same year as me that are around gets smaller and smaller.
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:20 AM   #55

Stop being pessimistic! Lol! Just kidding, but it's the same for kids my age... because kids cant magically be born in 2004 and in 1988 at the same time... and some kids die every year... so every years people die lol..

Is the glass half empty or half full? If you ask me if it's a glass of milk I say half empty because I love milk and don't want it to go away...
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:25 AM   #56

discodudette wrote:
Quote:
Stop being pessimistic! Lol!
I wasn't being pessimistic. I was just looking at it from all angles. Being a programmer I tend to look at all perspectives before I choose my path.

Quote:
Is the glass half empty or half full? If you ask me if it's a glass of milk I say half empty because I love milk and don't want it to go away...
Hmmm, since you love milk wouldn't you want the glass to be always as full as possible? Given that, you should be a glass half full kind of gal.
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:28 AM   #57

Well I would call it half empty because I love it so much and don't want it to go away... only 1/2 is left!

It's 1/2 full if it's any kind of soda pop... Since I ahte soda pop I want it to be full because that means I didn't drink as much and I hate pop.. it makes me burp and gives me the hiccups.. I hate the hiccups... sick

I had to drink pop today because I had just gone riding and it was pretty warm and I had no water and my barn has a pop machine and I happened to have 50 cents.. then when I went riding at another barn 30 minutes later... trotting wans't fun to say the least... It made my tummy fizz.
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:32 AM   #58

Hehe - your messing my mind over tonight, Amy. You've got the "glass half empty or half full" adage backwards. :-)

If the glass is half full it means you are optimistic - in your case your want the glass to be 1/2 full of milk because you want to imagine it never being empty.

Here's a page with a one sentence explanation:

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...%20half%20full

Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:39 AM   #59

Hahah I always mess with people's minds!

www.freewebs.com/smeeten is my website.. if you look in my "incessant babbling" part.. I Get very deep hahaha like have you ever wondered how you can eat gay marriage? If so, look in my incessant babbling and you will find out haha.

Yeah I do see things differnetly tho haha because when its half full yeah sure its half full but that also means you drank half and if you dont like what you drank that really sucks... and if its half empty sure but that means if you dont like the substance you're drinking you're lucky because its halfway done... or unlucky because its only half way done! lol this is very deep haha I get very deep around 3 am usually. its only 1 right now so im not being really deep yet.
Old Jul 16, 2004, 1:41 AM   #60

You are a strange and wonderful gal, Amy. I'm not going to be able to be around for when you are at your deepest as at my age I have to make sure to get my 5 or 6 hours of sleep in. :-)