Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Sports & Action Photos

Old Nov 27, 2005, 6:37 PM   #1

Thought I would share this multiple shot photo I did this past summer. Post processed in PS. The background is exactly as it was, just after a summer storm and the sky was absolutely stunning. I though it made a tremendous background photo.

Brian Randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 27, 2005, 6:50 PM   #2

Ooooops. I tried to link to the photo in my pbase gallery and it must be too big. Sorry, I am still learning how to post photos...lol

Here is the photo.
Attached Images

Old Nov 27, 2005, 8:45 PM   #3

Looks cool... But kinda small.... Don't be so cheap with the pixels... 800 on the long sidewould be nice.

Hey! Show "The Jake" here one of these days.

BTW Next time your in town try to get out to Eastlake and watch a Captains game. It's a great little stadium and I bet you could talk your way into getting a pano picture from 2nd base. That would be cool.

dale

thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2005, 9:25 PM   #4

thatsanicepicture2 wrote:
Quote:
Looks cool... But kinda small.... Don't be so cheap with the pixels... 800 on the long sidewould be nice.

BTW Next time your in town try to get out to Eastlake and watch a Captains game. It's a great little stadium and I bet you could talk your way into getting a pano picture from 2nd base. That would be cool.

dale

Dale,

Where is Eastlake? I am assuming the Captains must be a minor league team??

Per your request, here are some photos of "The Jake". Hope they are the right size. I am still getting the hang of posting pics.....lol

Attached Images

Old Nov 27, 2005, 9:30 PM   #5

Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

dale

Dale,

Per your request, here are some photos of "The Jake". Hope they are the right size. I am still getting the hang of posting pics.....lol

Attached Images

Old Nov 27, 2005, 9:36 PM   #6

Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

dale

Dale,

Old Nov 27, 2005, 9:37 PM   #7

Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

dale

Dale,

Attached Images

Old Nov 27, 2005, 9:46 PM   #8

One more of The Jake.
Attached Images

Old Nov 27, 2005, 10:06 PM   #9

Brian Randall wrote:
Quote:
Hope they are the right size. I am still getting the hang of posting pics.....lol
I was beginning to wonder if you were getting the hang of it or not. But ya did... Thanks for the pictures of "The Jake" It really is a great stadium. I like to get there at least once a year.

Yes the Captains are a minor league team that just moved into Eastlake (East of Cleveland) a few years a go. Classic Park (stadium name) iswarm and friendly and like "The Jake" every seat is a great seat.

Go Tribe
dale

PS: Make sure you get some "Pirogies" if you get to Classic Park. You do know what "Pirogies" are,don't you ? ? ?
thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2005, 10:32 PM   #10

Hey Dale,

How do you bracket the area you want to respond too? Like you did in my last post? I am still learning this stuff....Sorry.

I have a brother in law that lives in Newbury, just east of Cleveland, and we visit at least once a year. He always takes me to the Indians games. We were at the Yankees and Indians games last year and my wife took a picture of me....lol See attached photo.

Where is Eastbrooke in relation to Newbury?

Attached Images