Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Steve's Latest Reviews

Old Jul 26, 2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Default FujiFilm FinePix HS20EXR

See Steve's hands on review here:

FujiFilm FinePix HS20EXR

billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 29, 2011, 9:23 PM   #2

I would just like to add that I fine the ISO is good up to 1600 not just 400 as stated in the review (noise is noticeable will be apparent in larger prints). I have had shot of mine from this camera used as cover shots for the local newspaper without any issues and the latest one was shot at ISO1600 in the shutter P mode.

I do find that the camera does tend to heat up faster than any other camera I have used and Fuji did look at mine but said the operation of it was in the normal range of what they'd expect. Although they did tell me flat out the later batches are less likely than the earlier ones to over heat.

Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2011, 4:05 AM   #3

That is a great review for this amazing camera.
Canon EOS 60D | EF-S 18-55mm IS II | EF-S 55-250mm IS II | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon Speedlite 430EXII | Vanguard MAK 233 | Lowepro Adventura TLZ 25 | Lowepro Adventura 170
saketb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2011, 10:15 PM   #4

^^ I agree 100%. My DSLR's been sitting on the shelf collecting dust since I bought the HS20. Once you get the hang of this thing - it's definitely NOT a beginner's camera or a point-and-shoot the way most people understand the term - the HS20's almost impossible to put down, it's that much fun to use.
Fujifilm FinePix HS10, Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Pentax E-80 P&S, Sunpak auto383 flash, Optex slave flash, Velbon VGB3 heavy-metal tripod, TechPro TP-242 tripod with B62 ballhead, assorted filters and other bits.
toshi43 is offline   Reply With Quote