Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Studio Lighting, Flash & Other

Old Sep 17, 2007, 9:33 AM   #1

OK, I've got an "eBay special" lighting setup right now (160 W/S power), and due to the recent purchase of a new powerful computer, a super nice monitor, Pantone Huey Pro monitor calibrator, and an Epson R1800 with a CIS, my budget for the Alien Bees ABR800's has gone out the door (For the time being).

Anyway, as I was taking some pictures last week (and wanting more power) I was wondering if anyone makes a softbox that allows you to have 2 strobes inserted into a single large softbox. I know it's off the wall thinking, but it would be something I'm interested in right now. Such an item may not even exist, I'm not sure.

If anyone knows of such an item, please let me know, because we'll need it in October for our event that we're scheduled to shoot. And, if you feel sorry for me thinking this way, there' no need to respond, I'll get the message rather quickly! LOL!
HughesInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 17, 2007, 5:13 PM   #2

actually there are strip size softboxes that use multiple strobes. Theres different sizes so have a look at the store sites (B&H ritz etc.)
chris89 is offline   Reply With Quote