Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Studio Lighting, Flash & Other

Old Jul 9, 2008, 7:24 PM   #11

you guys are really making me feel a lot better about this..and as i read more of your tips and suggestions it really helps me focus..

i will be looking at those sites and other wedding shots that i find..

the lens i have is a canon 24-70..i do take pretty good portraits with my 70-300..

i think i am blessed to be able to try out some shots this coming saturday at the graduation i am going to..both the ceremony and the reception..i will be able to ask my grandchild and her family to pose for me afterwards for practice..

i am so greatful for everything you have suggested and i can feel your energy and concern for me..if i was a millionare i would fly you over to iceland to help me out :idea:

ronnie..great tips..i will memorize them each one of them before the 19th!
arnyjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2008, 10:51 AM   #12

Hi Arnyjoh,

I love Iceland. I was there a couple of years ago. I went from Reykjavik up to Akueyri. I did all of the tourest things after my missions dutys in Keflavik. We had a cabin in the mountains just north of Borgarnes near Husafel. It was really great.

If I ever moved out of Florida I would want to live in Akueri. I think it is the most beautiful place in the whole world with the most friendly people I have met anyplace in my travels.

Here is a photograph of the Hot springs at Geysuie(Spelled wrong I know).

I love Iceland and hope to hit the lotto and go up there for a year and just take photographs and drive around.

Good luck with your wedding photo's and remember to just have a good time.

Attached Images
Ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 5:10 AM   #13

hi ronnie..

so great to hear that you have been in iceland! it is really a beautiful place..wonderful for photograpy..

good photo of "geysir"..

we are trying to get time off to go around the country a bit to take photos..who needs to travel anywhere else..there is so much to see that i havenĀ“t even seen the half of it!

i love to travel though and have been to many places in the world..unfortunately before my intrest in photography was born..

thanks again for all your help..i will be in touch and i am sure i will post some of the wedding photos on my flickr site..

arnyjoh is offline   Reply With Quote