Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Studio Lighting, Flash & Other

Old Mar 29, 2011, 3:05 AM   #11

I will add that I have a nissin di622 its powerful and very easy to use
wave01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:52 AM   #12

I know many people who won't use Paypal, private individuals and businesses. And since Paypal is pretty well mandatory when using eBay these days, that counts the whole thing out.

Paypal have been holding several hundred dollars of my money for over two years. They refuse either to give it back or to explain themselves - they just ignore anything I write to them. eBay have auctioned stuff stolen from me, and refused to stop the auctions even when all the facts were put in front of them. A friend recently bought a camera on eBay - seemed a good deal, but after making some investigations we're pretty sure it was stolen goods.

But most significant is the number of businesses who won't use Paypal. I was (exhibiting) at a dive show recently, and several dealers I spoke to said they used to accept Paypal but don't any more.

Dreadful organisation, and a thief's charter.
Canon 5D & 7D (both gripped), 24-105L, 100-400L, EF-S 15-85, 50 f1.8, Tamron 28-75, Sigma 12-24, G10, A1+10 FD lenses, tripods, lights etc
peterbj7 is offline   Reply With Quote