Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Studio Lighting, Flash & Other

Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:36 AM   #1

Hi Guys, wondering if you can help me at all? I recently saw the Lightsphere 2 here at a trade show in the UK - it sells here at around £60 (about U$100!) and I was style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"delighted to see it for sale at gary's own E-store for just U$48 (£27 ish for me) but here's the rub...only UPS expediated shipping is allowed to the UK at a cost of U$53 extra... add the shipping to the really good sale price and hey presto, to almost within $1.oo, I'm back to the rip off price in the UK - coincidence or what?

Does anyone know of any other US retsellers of this item - I've bought from your side of the pond before and always had good service and a great deal.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer - regards, Tony.
tonykwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 1, 2006, 12:59 PM   #2

I own a LightSphere II, and yes, it does work. ButI have not used it a lot. Taking a slab sided plastic milk container and cutting off a strip to cover yourcamera's built-in flashunit will give approximately the same effect at a MUCH lower cost. I have tried that too and it takes up a lot less space.

If you want one PM me and I think we can figure something out.

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote