Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Tips & Tricks

Old Jun 18, 2008, 2:20 PM   #1

Hello everyone, I posted this tip in another listing and thought it would be better placed here.

I was in an airplane accident in Sept. of 2004 that left me in a wheelchair and burnd over 75% on my right side and lost 4 fingers on my right hand, I have my thumb and a portion of my index finger making it difficult to press the shutter button. I was at the local electronics store and found some small self adhiesive rubber buttons.

The ones I used are 3/8 of an inch in diameter and 1/16 of an inch thick. I simply place one on the shutter button making it much easier to press. I think this could help others that have fingers, http://www.friendsoftony.com
Tony Albanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 3, 2008, 12:37 PM   #2

Hey Tony! Just visited your website. What a story. You have so many good friends. Bet that helped you get through all of this. I am glad you got back in the plane!

I am glad you found button pads. It must have been a difficult adjustment to learn how to do all the things you love to do. Do you use a special 'hand grip' for your camera? Might be helpful? What camera do you use? I have an Alpha 300 and love it!

Well, it is good to meet you. Take care.
applemac1 is offline   Reply With Quote