Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Tips & Tricks

Old Apr 23, 2009, 7:33 PM   #1

Kind of a wierd quesiotn here, but, :G.

See my daughter is getting married in Aug, of course as I am "Father of the Bride", taking some pics is going to be all but impossible, if not all. But I do truley want to take ALOT!!! of pics.
I be thinkin getting the wife, (not the mother) tot ake the ones that I HAVE to be in.
All in all it should be a very interesting day......... in all regards.:OAnd wish me luck:shock:
SternSteve121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 23, 2009, 8:12 PM   #2

my daughter got married last september and i couldn't stand the idea of somebody else taking the pictures so i got me a very good helper who knows what she is doing. she took the pictures i had to be in and i took everything else.i took most of the group shots before the wedding.(the bride and groom group shots done at different times so they don't see each other) after the wedding i did the bride and groom group shots together. it was the hardest wedding i have ever done but i knew nobody else was going to care like i do. (i really think i had a better time than anybody) just be sure you get somebody good to take the shots you are in cause you only get to walk her down the aisle once.
camerageak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2009, 6:10 PM   #3

Like they say about defending yourself in court-the lawyer has a crazy man for a client. I hired professionals for both my daughter's weddings. IMHO the Father of the Bride has enough to do just keeping the MOB sane. That doesn't mean I didn't take any shots-I did-quite a lot-but no pressure. Good Luck
DMJJR is offline   Reply With Quote