Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Tips & Tricks

Old Dec 1, 2005, 2:43 AM   #11

koy wrote:
I'd like to know, if I buy new camera from Buydig.

..Have items good sealed from factory .

how much can i trust?
I found onecall.com online during a search - I found them at Amazon.com as a seller for a camera I was eyeing.Iwent to onecall.com which was very consumer friendly.

I called to check out their personnel and received great feedback to my questions.

This online (also B&M store) store had and has great ratings on resellerratings.com.

I re-called with more questions and got consistent answers and purchased an H1 at a below market rate $411.00 + approx $7.00 Shipping.

No pressure to buy addons, but I went ahead and purchased a 1gb sony memory stick for $79.00.

Product was recieved less than 4 days after T-Day in perfect working condition (NEW and UNOPENED).

I will use them again as long as they have competitive pricing.
runtothedaylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 10:00 PM   #12

I've bought from BuyDig.com and have had good experiences. They have shipped my orders quickly, and in one instance when I had to return a defective item, they accepted it with no problem and shipped a replacement immediately.
2kap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2005, 6:18 PM   #13

I almost bought my p850 from them.. Pretty good reviews on resellerratings..

But I wound up finding it at digitalfotoclub.com for about 10 bucks more, but free shipping and even better reviews..

scoob8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2005, 1:24 PM   #14

I bought my e550 and 512MB xD from them, which arrived promptly together in a well packed cardboard box with both items snugly in their sealed retail enclosures. The e550 ended up being a return to Fuji due to the spot inside the lens, and they eventually sent me a F10 in return, but that was not BuyDig.com's fault. When I find a really good online vendor, I tend to stick with them. BuyDig for cameras, and Newegg for all other computer parts.
Carskick is offline   Reply With Quote