Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Toshiba

Old Sep 28, 2004, 2:41 PM   #1

I am evidently digital camera illiterate, but I can't figure out how to date stamp on my Toshiba PDR 3330. The date/time shows up on the display but not on the pictures once taken..........help!
chefmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 29, 2004, 7:44 AM   #2

Most cameras cannot place the date and time on the photo itself. However, this information is stored in the EXIF (a header that is part of your image files).

The Watermark feature in EXIFER can use this information to date/time stamp your photos:

I'd make sure to work on copies (not your originals). It can use any of the information for the EXIF (a header in the images containing camera settings), including the date and time.

It's free. Just use the Insert Watermark feature, and you'll see the data and time options. In the "text to display" box when you use this feature, you can also insert extra text.

If youwant to use something for printing images with the date/time stamp, I think that QImage Pro can also use information from the EXIF. It's not free, but is a very good program from user accounts.

This software also has a dedicated support forum here.

Here is where you can download it (and you can download a trial version to try it):

QImage also has a dedicated support forum here (scroll down and you will see it). Here is the direct link:

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote