Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Travel Photography

Old Jan 22, 2007, 5:48 AM   #11

Your Highness
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2007, 12:51 PM   #12

Very nice, Bahadir. Shooting from the windows is fun. I know because my girlfriend does all the time. According to the "Rule of Katherine", when it comes to flying, no matter what the ticket says, she's got the window and I have the isle.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:23 AM   #13

Looks like you had a good journey bahadir, well done. Seems like lately everytime i think about getting on a plane it scares me as before i had no problem.
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:18 PM   #14

Greg Chappell wrote:
Quote:
Very nice, Bahadir. Shooting from the windows is fun. I know because my girlfriend does all the time. According to the "Rule of Katherine", when it comes to flying, no matter what the ticket says, she's got the window and I have the isle.
Thanks for your appreciation, Greg.I gather that you've becomegreat flyersduring your travels betweenFrance and theStates!

.................................................. .................

Hercules wrote:
Quote:
Looks like you had a good journey bahadir, well done. Seems like lately everytime i think about getting on a plane it scares me as before i had no problem.
Well, indeed! They offered more food and drink than I could consume for a 50 mins. flight :GBtw, arrange a flight to Izmir next time and I will meet you at the airport!

Old Jan 23, 2007, 8:46 PM   #15

bahadir wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for your appreciation, Greg.I gather that you've becomegreat flyersduring your travels betweenFrance and theStates!

Well, there just once so far....but a second time this September, boy that's a long flight! Need to add a few more movies to my iPod video.We've made several trips to St. Thomas, USVI prior to going this route. Stayed there several days at a time and islandjumped around to places like St. John...

A beautiful place. Drop dead gorgeous.

Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2007, 4:40 AM   #16

bahadir wrote

.................................................. .................

Hercules wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, indeed! They offered more food and drink than I could consume for a 50 mins. flight :GBtw, arrange a flight to Izmir next time and I will meet you at the airport!

Oh, believe me if i plan on coming there you will hear from me.
Old Jan 26, 2007, 12:51 AM   #17

Greg, these are beautiful sights indeed! So far I havewitnessed yourmeritson architectural pictures...I thinkyou may as wellcontinueto post landscapes

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000".......................................... .................................................. .

Ok! Hercules, you're expected. Make sure you bring your XT with you! I just wonder if there's a specific locationaround here that you'd like to fill your CF card with
Old Jan 26, 2007, 4:33 AM   #18

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Greg, these are beautiful sights indeed! So far I havewitnessed yourmeritson architectural pictures...I thinkyou may as wellcontinueto post landscapes

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000".......................................... .................................................. .

Ok! Hercules, you're expected. Make sure you bring your XT with you! I just wonder if there's a specific locationaround here that you'd like to fill your CF card with
No specific location you'll have to guide me
Old Jan 27, 2007, 2:57 PM   #19

How abouta driveto Sardis and then Ephesus both of which are among the Seven Churches of Revelation also