Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Travel Photography

Old Apr 4, 2008, 8:50 PM   #1

I dont post much just not good at it. But I do have a love of landscape photography. I love shadows and low light images. It all came from shooting Antalope Slot Canyon in Page Az. 2years ago. One slide show is life in a Rain Forest. All shot on the west coast of Vancouver Island 20 min drive from the house. The sunsets are from Whiterock BC. on the mainland. How do you tell some one how a rain forest looks ???. The second one is southwest colors. I did this for the people up here to show them. It was shot out side of Las Vegas Nv. Zion Ut. Page Az. at Antalope Slot Canyon. In the Southwest color look at the first image you click on the shadow in the canyon looks like an elephant starting to stand up. Hope you like it.

I remove the site. Oakey

oakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 6, 2008, 10:09 AM   #2

I know the slide show is not that good. But my question is what do you think of the photography ? The slide show of life in a rain forest are new images.

:? Oakey
Old Apr 6, 2008, 11:11 AM   #3

Instructions: Click Sharing near the top, then Browse Member from the drop down menu. Enter rickowens.

However, the web site then prompts to install a 3rd party plugin. Some users (such as myself) don't do this sort of thing, as it reduces the web browser's security.

Not to be rude, Oakey, but if you want someone to visit a web page of yours, you really should A) give accurate instructions and B) let people know that the site will attempt to modify their browser.
brokenbokeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2008, 3:19 PM   #4

Thanks I didnt know that. I remove the site !

Oakey