Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Underwater Digital Photos

Old Jul 14, 2002, 5:46 PM   #1

Default Butterfly kisses

One of my favorites..

Lazaro Ruda
Laz217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 14, 2002, 8:39 PM   #2

Nice shot Laz!!

TomKC
TomKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2002, 10:29 PM   #3

Gracias amigo. So when is your next trip down. I've got seahorses and frogfish waiting for you.

I'm a week away from my Dolphin Encounter trip in the Bahamas. wooohooo! Man am I excited and nervous too. If I don't come back with at least one decent photo of a dolphin I will never forgive myself.

I'm diving a new area that is fantastic! On my last trip, there was a sailfish circling the dive flag while we were down 90-100 ft. doing a drift dive. No photos unfortunately.

[Edited on 7-15-2002 by Laz217]
Old Jul 15, 2002, 7:52 AM   #4

I wish it was going to be sooner than later but we're probably looking into next year. We're building a new house and cash flow is being diverted to housing upgrades :-). However, I will continue to live vicariously through your work.
TomKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2002, 8:33 AM   #5

Default Hey, Laz...no reason to be nervous...

You're going with the Keefe's aren't you? If anyone can find the dolphins in Bimini, it's Nowdla Keefe. We went on BUA's dolphin snorkel trip a couple years ago and had 6 dolphins swimming and playing with us for about 15 minutes. Truly a thrill of a lifetime. I came up with this shot:

And that was with my antique camera

Have a blast, and tell Nowdla and Melanie that I have very fond memories of our diving there.
sharpdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2002, 11:31 AM   #6

I'm going with Sea Fever on the trip that Island Dreams (Ken Knezick) put together. It's a week liveaboard where we'll be spending the morning and early afternoon in the Bahama Banks swimming with wild spotted dolphins. The afternoon / night is spent scuba diving.

I'm not nervous about not finding dolphins---I'm nervous about not getting a good shot.

Either way, I'm sure I'll have a great time and the diving should be nice too.