Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Viewers or Web Page Creators

Old Sep 21, 2006, 9:49 AM   #11

If you want maximum control over the multiple video/audio tracks, it won't disappoint. I'm still getting a hang of the graphic capabilities, they're not as intuitive as the rest of the interface. I have 2.0 and there is an automated slideshow generator feature, which is fantastic.
urbanaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2006, 4:51 PM   #12

I investigated ver. 3.0 and from looks of things my laptop will not meet the system requirements because I run an AMD Sempron 3000+ ! My laptop isn't even a year old. Why do they keep making software which outdates the hardware so quickly? Maybe I can get a deal on ver. 2.0 because I am not about to replace this laptop. Out of curiousity what system are you running ver. 2.0 on?

Thanx,
Ray
Raybonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 1:21 PM   #13

Ray

did u get anywhere with the software?

i have been using proshow producer and its quite amazing, sorry its very amazing, the work i have been able to do with it amazes me, every slideshow gets better and better

just made a dvd version of one which as pics from our holidays and as its my 4th attempt at a show i really like what it can do

i have put a small early sample on my site on the homepage http://www.hd7.co.uk will try add some more at a later date, there good demos for getting work :-)

yeah its expensive but i love it
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 6:10 PM   #14

I just checked out your slideshow and I am impressed! Not just with the presentation but with England in general. I went there back in 1975 with the Navy and I did visit London, Salisbury etc. but your area is even better. As for slideshow software no I haven't done anything yet but I must admit I am leaning towards Adobe Premiere 3.0 packaged with Photoshop Elements 5.0 because I use Photoshop Elements 4.0 for editing and I feel the 2 will work together better. I willprobably upgrade to both of these softwares. Just wondering what is your 1st name so I can reply to a real name. For what it costs for good software I want to be sure I will use what I buy.

Thanx,
Ray
Raybonz is offline   Reply With Quote