Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Apr 21, 2008, 5:42 PM   #1

Hi there, my name is Kenny. I'm an amateur photographer. And I'm in Townsville (Australia). Currently, I'm just using stock canon G6 and G9 cameras for digital shooting, and a nikon F3 for normal film shooting. Like many photo-taking fans, I like taking photos of almost anything - to capture memorable scenes and experiences.
Kenny_Leong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2008, 6:38 PM   #2

I am another long term poster on this forum. I now have over 6,800 posts made on this Forum in a very sincere attempt to help other fellow photographers.

A bit about myself: I am a professional photographer and a profesional digital cama instructor who sails the seven seas. I do digital camera seminars and workshop on cruise ships. I work for many cruise lines. However, in the last few years, I have focused on Holland-America Line, Celebrity,and Princess Cruises.

My husband I usually travel 9 to 11 months each year giving our seminars and workshops.We do both precisely targeted DSLR workshops as well as a variety of other workshops targeted at both the Beginning and Intermediate photographers. Our seminars and workshops are copyrighted and called the "Digital Cameras Made Really Easy" series.

So if you see me very active for 2 weeks to a month, and then I am suddenly gone from the Forum, please know that I am just out working, and thoroughly enjoying it. In fact we will leaveon 04/26 for three months in Europe, the Caribbean, and Alaska.

Sarah Joyce

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2008, 7:27 PM   #3

I'm glad to see some posts in this new forum.

The way we'd like to see it work is a separate topic (thread) for each member, versus only one thread for everyone. So, please start a separate thread in this forum when you introduce yourself.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote