Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old May 12, 2008, 3:25 AM   #1

I am new to digital photo, but i ahd in teh past some 35mm camera, all manual, since electronic ones were expensive at that time

Now i've got a Sony H50, as first step in the digital world, but many of the things that i knew are pretty much useless now...so i need help! and this is why i am here

Hope to be useful once that i get the lingo and some knowledge from you guys!

see ya around!
darshie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 12, 2008, 7:10 AM   #2

Welcome to the forums Darshie!

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 6:06 AM   #3

Hi Darshie,
welcome to the club!
The great thing about digital photograpy is you can take as many images as you like without more cost or having to wonder where to put the photos when they come back from the lab. I had boxes and boxes of them. So now I stick them onto cardboard and sell them to tourists as picture postcards! I don't sell a lot but it keeps my photography budget going. Now with digital it is even better, as I can get only the good photos printed.
The main thing is, ask as many questions as you can, in this forum are a lot of nice and knowledgeable people and take as many images with all possible camera setting - the only way to learn is to try, try and try.
Have a happy day
finzie1 is offline   Reply With Quote