Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Jun 8, 2008, 9:33 AM   #1

Hello everyone, I am a new member. I live in Virginia. Photography is a hobby for me. I first got into digital photography in Nov 06 mainly to take pics of my grandchildren. My first camera was a Nikon D50. When I got bit by the photography bug my interests began to rapidly grown and I moved to the Nikon D200 and then to the Nikon D300. As each of you know, this hobby is very enjoyable but also addicting. I enjoy taking pics of landscapes, nature and animals. I have been taking alot of pics of eagles over the last year. We have nesting baldhead eagles in a nearby gardens. I have been visiting them extensively over the last 2 seasons. I have started a web site, but at this point it is very limited. I do plan on adding additional pics on a routine basis. Check it out when you have time http://www.pbase.com/hrdsc/bills_gallery I look forward to chatting with alot of you through this site.
wgbauerjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2008, 10:49 AM   #2

Welcome. Please feel free to share some of those photos in one of our Post Your Photos forums. I'm sure members would love to see them.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote