Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Dec 2, 2008, 10:32 PM   #1

Totally a newbie here. Extremely new into a dslr world, and totally extremely loved it.
My very first camera that I bought with my own money is Canon EOS Rebel XTi, though I kinda regret 'cause I think I should've just save a little bit more and get XSi instead, but hey, I love my XTi, so, so, so, much. 'cept for the lens (18-55mm IS USM), ever since the day my friend lent me his 'L' lenses, and I was totally ... speechless.
I think I just discovered my passion for photography now.
By the way, the name's Tim, a total beginner, been lurking here for some time, and finally got the courage to join this forum.
I live in New York City, so there are not much of a spacious lands of meadows and such and it's more like filled with big tall buildings, dirty streets, and a lot of people around. Though, I feel more passionate and more excited taking a photography somewhere in the mountainous area, in the wilderness. Guess I'll have to do it some times later.
Because I'm stuck in here, I just let my creativeness run wild and let it do the rest.
'Nuf said, nice meetin' y'all.

I will be postin' some of my shots later when I feel like it.
See ya around the forums!
Autonomous is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 3, 2008, 10:22 AM   #2

Welcome Tim. Definitely a great place to learn and share. And, yes, many of us can relate to your feelings about lenses. In the Pentax forum they call it LBA (lens buying addiction) :G
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2008, 3:51 AM   #3

totally new here ALSO Just got a Canon G2 as a hand-me-down. 1st digicam. played with other cams b4, but new to this 1. any tips would be helpful. trying to download Zoombrowser for it, also any1 have the manual?..hope 2 hear from you ppl Happy clicking
YaSin is offline   Reply With Quote