Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Welcome Center > Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Old Dec 27, 2008, 8:52 AM   #1

My name is Gene, I live in Weatherford Texas. I have been an avid photo nut since I was a child shooting with my Kodak Duaflex 3. I love to collect cameras. I have always loved film, but in the last year I have gone to almost all digital. The two cameras I haul almost everywhere with me are a Sony A200 with a Tamron 28-200 , Minolta 75-300 , 18-70 kit lens and a Finepix S9100. I have enjoyed reading the reviews and have gained a lot of helpful information from Steve's website in the last few years. Hopefully I can share what I have learned through the years and be of some help to other.
Happy Holidays!
shutterdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 28, 2008, 9:24 AM   #2

Welcome Gene!

Interestingly, I think we have at least one other member (Photo 5) with the same cameras you have now (Fuji S9100 and Sony A200). ;-)

You'll find a growing number of members using Sony dSLR models if you visit our Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR (and I have a Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D and Sony A700 that I use with a variety of Minolta and Tamron AF lenses). So, please do visit often and share some of what you've learned with others.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote